Translate

Wednesday 14 December 2016

December WIPocalypse Recap of the Year 2016

WIPocalypse
WIPocalypse is hosted by Measi's Musings

Each month we have to share the projects we want to complete before the End Of The World.

The focus of my WIPocalypse will be my "16 in '16" which are 16 projects I particularly wanted to concentrate on in 2016.   The full list can be found on my WIPocalypse page where you can also find my secondary list "16 Series in '16".


**************************************

So how did I do?  Answer - freaking amazingly well!  Probably my best WIPocalypse year ever!

I stitched on all 16 of my "16 in '16" and completed 12 of them, making really good progress on the other 4.  Here they are in no particular order:

Jannlynn – Gathering Honey - WIP

From here:

To here:



Teresa Wenztler – You were Hatched - Finished


Dragon of the Winter Moon from Riona - WIP

From here:


To here:


Nora Corbett Snowy Cottage from Nataly - Finished



Kustom Krafts Snapdragon from Lesley - WIP

From here:
To here:

CCN Poinsettia Cottage from Stitcher Anon - Finished


Strawberry Sampler from Lee  - Finished


Book of Spells from Carin  - Finished


Shepherds Bush She Tends from Kati - WIP

From here:



To here:


 

Shepherds Bush Mulberry Mini Sampler - Finished


Scarlet Letter - Elizabeth Shephard from Nicola - Finished




Nora Corbett J   - Finished
Nora Corbett C  - Finished
Nora Corbett E  - Finished
Nora Corbett S   - Finished


Just Nan Counting Bats   - Finished




Certainly a picture-heavy post today!  I am out for the work's Christmas meal tonight so I will leave it there and be back tomorrow with the Gifted Gorgeousness post.

Finally, here's a photo of our tree all decorated:


and one with all the lights on:


24 comments:

Bea said...

Wow Jo, you did really, really well. Bet it feels very good to keep typing "finished". Such a great variety of subjects. Love you tree.

Vickie said...

Way to go Jo! YOU are amazing!! :D Your tree is looking mighty nice my friend!

Linda said...

Wonderful finishes and progress on all of your projects Jo. Very pretty tree.

Linda

Julie said...

Gathering Honey is amazing, such a lot of progress on that one.
Your tree looks sparkly.

Barb said...

What a great year of stitching! Your tree is so pretty. It looks like you are really ready for the holidays!

Katie said...

Wow you did fantastic this year!! Love all your projects!! So many finishes. Your tree looks beautiful!

Mini said...

Yes you did freaking amazing well! Congrats on such huge accomplishments.Lovely tree but where are the stitched ornaments?

Preeti said...

Congrats on the fantastic job done on 16" projects!! NC letters are my favourites:)
Lovely tree, enjoy your dinner party.

Elfie said...

You certainly made great progress in 2016! I love the variety of your projects. Your Christmas Trees are truly beautiful.

Tiffstitch said...

Congrats on completing so many WIPs and great progress on the rest! Your tree is beautiful!

Mii Stitch said...

A very productive year for you Jo, well done!

D1-D2 said...

You had a wonderful year :)

Rhona said...

So many gorgeous projects....and so many completed too! Of course, you now have me looking up these designs and adding them to my list for Santa!!!!

Christine said...

That is a phenomenal amount of stitching when you see it all together

gominam said...

Congrats on the gorgeous finishes and incredible WIP progress. Gathering Honey is looking great. Love the Book of Spells and Nora Corbett letters:)

Kaisievic said...

Congratulations on a fabulous WIPocalypse - 12 out of 16! Wow! My favourite, of course, being Book of Spells!

Leonore Winterer said...

You really did amazingly well! I'm so proud of you for sticking mostly to your list and getting so much done - and I'm looking forward to seeing next years list!

Brigitte said...

Wow, that was definitely a very successful WIPocalypse year for you, Jo. SO many finished pieces and great progress on your WIPs. You couldn't have done better.
I always have a problem with stitching lists, somehow I never stay with the projects on my lists - but I don't stop making project lists, lol.

Justine said...

You had a fabulous year! Have you chosen your 17 in 17 yet?!

Sarah in Stitches said...

Woohoo! Awesome job! Congrats on all the finishes and the great progress on the other projects :D

Susan said...

You had a great stitching year!! I didn't remember the sparkly holiday cottage finish, but love it. Love your tree.

Cathy said...

You did awesome!

Lady Stitch-a-Lot said...

Beautiful stitching, you have so many finishes and you made great progress on your WIPs =)

Heather said...

Wow Jo congratulations that's awesome! Everything looks really pretty, I hope you get your other 4 finished this year!